Wednesday 19 September 2012

TRESemme Deep Cleansing Shampoo

Just a quick note to mention this shampoo: 



I was looking for a nice shampoo to use to get rid of any product build-up in my hair, especially for use before dying. I found this in Tesco, not too expensive and it comes in a huuuuge bottle and it was exactly what I needed. When I used it I realised how much product must have been stuck in my hair because after using this shampoo my hair felt really clean! I hadn't thought before about it but now I try to use this once a week to get my hair properly nice and clean.

It does leave my hair a little dry so I have to make sure I use conditioner afterwards. There is a matching moisturising conditioner that goes with it but I decided against buying this as I had plenty left over at home.

I really like this shampoo as I makes my hair feel healthier and move more naturally. My hair can get quite flat so this gives it a boost be removing anything that might by weighing it down. Great buy!

Please leave your comments or questions below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment