Wednesday 19 September 2012

L'Oreal Casting Creme Gloss

I have been dying my hair for the past 6 years or so and am completely obsessed with change and trying out different colours. Recently I have only been using semi-permanent colours to minimise  the damage to my hair because I've been trying to grow it and because of that I have been almost exclusively using the Casting Creme Gloss range from L'Oreal. I have read lots of good reviews about this range and they have quite a large number of different shades available, which is great if like me you like to try out something different.

The first shade I used was 323 Dark Chocolate, which I liked because it was only a bit darker than my natural hair colour. I used this a couple of times but I then decided to try something a bit more exciting (without going completely crazy). I then tried 550 Mahogany as I has seen all the adverts with Cheryl Cole and thought it looked really nice, but unfortunately my hair was a bit too dark for this colour so the change was only minimal but it did give my hair a nice tiny. I knew I wanted a bit more colour so I then tried 565 Berry Red, which definitely gave my hair a dark red colour in the light, but this still wasn't enough! 




I finally decided to try 262 Blackcurrant, which I immediately loved! After the first use my hair felt great and there was a definate red/purple colour to my hair (depending on the light) and so I chose to use it again. I think overall I used this colour 3 or 4 times and with each use the colour of my hair became redder and more obvious. (The picture isn't the best)



I really liked this colour and the Casting Creme Gloss was really easy to use although it took forever to wash out! I know you're supposed to wait until the water runs clear but rinsing for what seemed like hours I gave up, and even after that it took a couple of washes to get rid of the dye (my once white towel is now pink) but I loved the colour so I didnt mind. I'm just glad it didn't rain!

Please leave your comments or questions below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment