Thursday 20 September 2012

L'Oreal Sublime Mousse - Pure Very Light Brown 700

So I removed all the previous dye from my hair a couple of weeks ago but now I've decided that I want to go for a slightly lighter shade of brown than my natural colour (I change my mind too often!) and I chose the L'Oreal Sublime Mousse because I have been really pleased with their hair dyes in the past. I also needed to use a permanent hair dye to get my hair lighter and this looked like the colour I wanted.



Because of the hair dye removal my hair had a brassy tint to it which I wanted to tone down but otherwise seemed in quite good condition (lots of conditioning treatments helped) and ready to dye.



The dye was very simple to use, and I really liked using the foam dye as it was really easy to apply and cover all of my hair. I left the mixture on for 30 minutes and then rinsed my hair and used the balm which was included in the box.

Once my hair was dry and I could get a good look at the colour I could see that it was only slightly lighter than before, which was a little disappointing, but I have to say that my hair now feels great and is really smooth and shiny, and the dye also got rid of most of the brassy tones.



Even though the colour isn't exactly what I wanted, it's still really nice and given that my hair feels so good I'd definitely like to try it again and see if I can get closer to the colour I wanted. 

As soon as I can afford another box I'll give it another go and let you know how it turns out! :)

Please leave your comments or questions below :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi(: which picture above is your previous hair colour?

    ReplyDelete