Wednesday 19 September 2012

JF Moisture Barrier Hairspray

I got this hairspray before I went on holiday to take with me as my hair tends to get very frizzy in the heat and humidity. I tried to use this hairspray every day while I was away, though I mostly used it after washing and drying my hair as this is when it's most needed. The can says 'firm hold' and I can say that it definitely helped keep my hair together but it was also quite heavy so it didn't have as much movement and was slightly more noticeable than other hairsprays I have used. It was difficult to brush out of my hair at the end of the day but definitely did it's job - my hair was nowhere near a frizzy as usual so I was very pleased.


For me this was a really great buy and I would definitely think about buying it again. If you have hair that has a tendency to frizz then I suggest you try this hairspray, but I would say try to only use a small amount otherwise you hair might be too sticky!

Please leave your comments or questions below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment