Wednesday 19 September 2012

John Frieda Full Repair Range

This is my usual shampoo and conditioner,which I started using a few months ago. I have purchased and tried most of the range including:
- Full Body Shampoo
- Full Body Conditioner
- Protecting Roof Lift Foam
- Perfect Ends Sheer Mist
- Activated Styling Spray

First of all, the shampoo and conditioner. Since buying these a few months ago I have used them pretty much every time I have washed my hair, and within just a couple of washes I could feel the difference. My hair now feels thicker and stronger than before (I naturally have very thin hair which tends to be quite flat) and it seems to have improved the overall condition. Although they aren't as cheap as most of the other shampoos I have used in the past, I think they are worth it given the results.



The Root Lift Foam is another of the product that I use regularly. It is used on damp hair and I definitely think that it gives my hair more volume when used however my hair needs to be dried properly with a hairdryer or it can feel dirty. Personally I don't use this every time I wash my hair as it can weigh it down the next day because my hair is so fine.

The Perfect Ends Sheer Mist is great for my hair as it smooths and protects the hair without weighing it down. (John Freida also do product called Perfect Ends Deep Infusion, which is a similar product made for thicker hair with more texture.) I did notice a small improvement to my hair when using it with the shampoo etc but not enough for me to buy it again unfortunately.

The last product I have tried is the Styling Spray, which is definitely something that I need to use as my hair gets damaged easily if I use and sort of heat-styling. I felt that this product coated my hair, which left it protected, but also meant that I felt that my hair needed washing more often. I liked this spray at first but after the first few uses it seemed to build up on my hair, leaving it flat and less shiny.

Although this range is slightly more expensive than the product that I would normally get, my hair feels much healthier and stronger now which is a definite plus for me. I am going to continue with the shampoo and conditioner for now but am going to try out some other options to protect my hair.

Has anyone else tried out the John Freida Full Repair range? What are your opinions? 

Please leave your comments or questions below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment